Monday, September 9, 2013

Other Weavers!

I've had a few people ask me for the patterns that I had from old kits. I've emailed them the patterns and recently sent out an email to the same people with news about my mesh weaving blog.

One lovely lady from North Carolina sent me photos of some of the pieces that were finished by their prayer shawl group.

Check out these lovely pieces done by the "Wrapped in Love" Prayer Shawl Ministry of Independence Hill Baptist Church of Huntersville, North Carolina.

My thanks to Dora and her prayer shawl group for allowing me to post these pictures of their gorgeous work.

I'd be happy to hear from anyone who loves to do mesh weaving. Some of you are much better at it than I am. lol

Thanks for visiting with me,

Kathi Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment