Sunday, September 29, 2013

Finished Variegated Shawl

 
Here it is, all finished and ready to go.

I'm about to swing into my annual prayer shawl/lap robe marathon which should end on the Sunday nearest Valentine's Day. I turn in as many as I can finish to my church and they give them to our local hospice. Sadly for this project, I'm a much faster crocheter than weaver and I want to make as many shawls and lap robes as possible.

I'm not abandoning my weaving blog. My wrist and elbow will start complaining at some point and I will switch mediums to give my joints a break. After all, we still have to work on diamonds, textures, and plaids.

Thanks for visiting with me.

Kathi Linz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete